Partners collaborating with Kaizen Secure Voiz are organized in 4 categories. The list is growing fast.
- Microsoft India advises us on Azure platform, cloud and voice authentication tools. Integration to Azure is under progress.
- INTEL supports KSV in their start up ecosystem at “PLUG-IN” labs Bangalore
- Syscontech is another start up organization who have launched enterprise payment hub for banks. Voice authentication from KSV integrates with their tool / platform for BFSI
- NEOEYED specialize in behavioral biometrics science and works in tandem with KSV voice authentication for fraud prevention system
- NCR Qatar is working on new generation ATM and payment solutions harnessing voice authentication
- Oracle USA is keen to offer our solutions on their cloud platform in USA, UAE, India
- SimPragma Bangalore works on speech to text conversion tools with us, focusing on SAP users
Value proposition of Kaizen Secure Voiz for partners
Password is passé
Voice Biometrics – an introduction
Voice biometrics is the best among the biometrics technology which is most suitable for remote channels like phone and does not require any end user devices. Comparison with other contemporary technologies as below:
|Cost Of Ownership||Lower||Higher||Higher||Higher|
|Equipment At Access point||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Identification Possible||Yes||No||No||No|
|Possible to Lose or Forget||No||No||No||No|